Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But there's no one to check
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
Cable companies want to slow down (and break!) your favorite sites, for profit. To fight back, let's cover the web with symbolic ...
-
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
I am now the proud owner of two of the above. They were installed by the finest team of surgeons in the UK early last Friday. They also stuc...

The Pink List?
ReplyDeleteCloset homophobia and just another way of boosting circulation by extracting a "Blimey, didn't know he/she was gay" reaction from their readers. However, I did have a quick scan to see if Gordon was on the list.
Great pic Lawson!
Couldn't see the flake though so I guess it's around the back somewhere and I wonder if Gordon calls him Mr Whippy during those private moments they have together? ;-)
Surely Gordon is the flake, GOT?
ReplyDeleteLMFAO at GOT's comment. Great pic, Lawson.
ReplyDelete