Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But there's no one to check
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
Cable companies want to slow down (and break!) your favorite sites, for profit. To fight back, let's cover the web with symbolic ...
-
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
I am now the proud owner of two of the above. They were installed by the finest team of surgeons in the UK early last Friday. They also stuc...

PMSL (geddit?)
ReplyDeleteGreat poster mate and linked ;-)
Haha! Cheers Gotty. Unfortunately, I don't think it will stop enough of the silly buggers from voting for the flip floppers round this way.
ReplyDeleteSame situation here!
ReplyDeleteI've been hanging on to some interesting info about our local LibDumb candidate, which might fuck things up a bit for him, but not posted so far as it would give a rather large clue as to my whereabouts. In the end I decided it was better to live and fight another day.
hey ho ;-)
I'm with you on that one mate. There will be other opportunities I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tart that Nick Clegg has turned out to be.
ReplyDelete