Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But there's no one to check
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
Cable companies want to slow down (and break!) your favorite sites, for profit. To fight back, let's cover the web with symbolic ...
-
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
I am now the proud owner of two of the above. They were installed by the finest team of surgeons in the UK early last Friday. They also stuc...
looks like each and every one of us has been checking.
ReplyDeleteSomeone else just did something similar " gordon brown is " v funny as is " david cameron is "
banned, I've been a fan of doing these once in a while ever since I saw someones screencap of "I like"....which produces the results "to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it is like to be a dinosaur" and "to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger"
ReplyDeleteHours of mindless fun.