Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But there's no one to check
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
Cable companies want to slow down (and break!) your favorite sites, for profit. To fight back, let's cover the web with symbolic ...
-
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
I am now the proud owner of two of the above. They were installed by the finest team of surgeons in the UK early last Friday. They also stuc...

I so liked the idea of an "if" series I borrowed, with hat tip, your theme. Hope that you don't mind!
ReplyDeleteA picture paints a thousand words, but, in this case the little poem adds about a gazillion.
ReplyDeleteTop stuff!
No worries OR. I'll pop over and have a look in minuet. It Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteYeh, it has a certain poignancy doesn't Gigits? I hope Gordon appreciates the 0% effort that I put into that.