Saturday 9 July 2011

Oi! Stony Stratford. No!

This Bloke:  


Cllr Paul Bartlett - At Tesco's In Kingston?















Wants to emulate, this bloke:


Hitler (as if you couldn't guess) by instituting a ban on smoking in public.
You can listen to Herr Bartlett here, the whiny twat that he is...

Meanwhile, Dick Puddlecote has arranged a bit of a bash in the Evil Councillor's back yard here and here
Lots of telly people are going to be in attendance, plus some rather interesting speakers on the side of the Angels.

Beer is rumoured to be in abundance via payment over the bar and loads of interesting chaps and chapesses will be floating around to make it a thoroughly wonderful event.

Below are some posters that you may, or may not, care to use if you attend or wish to publicise this wonderful event.




Looking forward to meeting up on the 16th :)

1 comment:

  1. Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I am very much interested in adding http://flyingwarpigs.blogspot.com in my blog http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

But there's no one to check

  "Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...