Dear Grim Reaper,
So far this year you have taken away my favourite dancer: Michael Jackson, my favourite actor: Patrick Swayze, my favourite singer: Stephen Gately and my favourite actress: Farah Fawcett.
Just so you know, my favourite politician is Gordon Brown.
Warm Regards,
Lawson Narse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But there's no one to check
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
Cable companies want to slow down (and break!) your favorite sites, for profit. To fight back, let's cover the web with symbolic ...
-
"Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...
-
I am now the proud owner of two of the above. They were installed by the finest team of surgeons in the UK early last Friday. They also stuc...
PS
ReplyDeleteMy favourite organisation is the European Union, Mr Reaper, sir.
LOL! What a lovely thought Edgar. Does GR do International Crime Syndicates?
ReplyDeleteWonderful - and I adore Peter Mandelson. Nice one LN.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just love all those lovely MPs in our parliament who really look after us here in the UK Mr. Grim.
ReplyDeletePS: When you call on me can I bring my cigarettes or is there a smoking ban where I'm going?
After watching Phil Woolyarse on Question Time this week,he is now my second fav politican.Just as a favour to me,Mr. Reaper,call you arrange a double-whammy
ReplyDelete