Wednesday 14 November 2012

Bad Tidings.

Earlier today I received an email from dear friend and blogger Amusing Bunni that left me shocked and numbed.
As some will be aware, she has been feeling ill for some time and had been undergoing tests to find the cause. The outcome of those tests revealed that she has cancer of the liver. It is inoperable and terminal.

She has very little time left (a few months) and is too ill and often in considerable pain, leaving her unable to work to pay her bills.



Bunni has given all of us plenty of smiles and laughter over the years via her blog and we will all miss her videos and words and now would be a great time to give a little bit back to her when she most needs us. There is a paypal donate button over on the right, it would be wonderful if as many people as possible could just click it and leave something in the kitty to help relieve some of her worries. Or go to her place and click the one there.

Zilla has also blogged on this important shout out.



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for helping our friend Bunni!

    I love the name of your blog, and now that I have looked around, I am totally a fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Zilla. Bunni is wonderful and deserving friend. I'm going to miss her greatly, as are a huge number of people over here.
    It's been a help knowing that, through your blog and your fast action, Bunni will have the support that both she and Kitteh are going to need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last thing Bunni needs to be worried about is "bills" (except for her day to day things. Mortgage? Nope. Insurance? Nope (Home Hospice care is free.)

    I'll be calling her later and Kevin from Hillbuzz is marshaling his friends to help at the local level.

    P.S. After looking at your "labels" list on the sidebar, I too, am a new fan. Anyone who can rack up as many labels as I do is A-okay in my book. Problem is, when I want to find a post, my system is so bizarre I have no idea of what label I gave the post. The ADD brain at work is a marvel of inconsistency.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Adrienne. It's a relief to know that she doesn't need to worry over the bills. She mentioned that Kevin had been in touch and was assisting with local support and advice.

      I try to avoid looking at that label list, it seems to major in Anglo Saxon profanity, it's not something I'm particularly proud of. I know where you're coming from on the "system" though, I have the totally random label generating thing going on too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this, Lawson - I knew you'd be on this like a shot, mate - it's takem a few days for me to be able to even bring myself to write about this but I've finally managed to get the post published.

    Bunni has already got nearly enough to pay for two months' mortgage payments - a huge relief to her and one less thing for her to have to worry about right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the least I could do BS, Bunni has given me so much with her posts and emails, making me smile and laugh along with her, even when she was feeling down herself. It makes me proud to know her.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Lawson Dear, and everyone else for the wonderful comments, help and support. A person could not ask for a better group of friends who've I come to love like Family.

    God Bless you all! I am lucky to have you all in my life.

    ReplyDelete

But there's no one to check

  "Political World" We live in a political world Love don't have any place We're living in times ...